Remove Tripod from a 360 image
In this tutorial I will show you how you can remove the Tripod from a 360 image using Adobe Photoshop. Removing your tripod is actually easier than you think. You will need adobe photoshop and follow the simple step by step instructions below.
- Load your stitched 360° image.
- Go to 3D, Spherical Panorama, New Panarama Layer from Selected Layer, so it changes the view to a VR player view (Tiny Planet Style)
- Locate the tripod
- Use the magic Wand to select the tripd. (Zoom in for a clearer close up view of your tripod, so you can see what you are doing)
- Go to Edit, Fill, and select Content Aware
- Your tripod shoud be replaced the surrounding content
- Go to 3D, Spherical Panorama, and Export Panaroma
- Name the file and save it
- When viewed in your 360° player there’ll be no sign of the camera or equipment. Job done!